Friday, February 1, 2008

Guess What???



I have the same last name as my mommy and big sister! Today I got to see my mommy again and then we went and had my picture taken and got my passport. The neatest thing was my mommy got to sign. Usually someone else does that, but since my mommy was already here, things went faster for us -- and she got to sign as my legal guardian! I'm hoping to get submitted for ORANGE and then get my 2nd DNA test on Monday and then come home in couple of weeks! My mommy will go back home because she has a lot of work to do before I come home. She still has to complete a whole nursery! Thank goodness for my Nana! I can't wait to meet her and Grandad and everyone else at home!
Did I mention you're going to love me? Mommy keeps saying I'm perfect!

2 comments:

Blessed Mommy said...

HE is just SOOO cute!! I love that smile!

jajbs said...

Congrats to all of you!!!!!

You have been tagged!!! (check your e-mail)

amanda

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker