Sunday, February 3, 2008

Weekend in Review

Just what you've all been waiting for.... more pics of Eli! : ) Here they are in random order. There are so many more, but this is just a sampling of what is in store for more posts. I have to pace myself - oh - and sleep. By the way - amazing that I had to come to Guatemala to sleep! Eli is such a good sleeper (although he stays awake a bit too much at night and sleeps most of the day - normal for the change from foster mom to me) that I can sleep so well. Praise the Lord, I say because I don't get a lot of sleep at home! This has been great. He's great! So cute and cuddly and precious.
Having more fun with his mommy and his hat.





My friends, Lance and Rachel are here with their baby Tarynn. We all went to Antigua today (the former capitol city of Guatemala.) I also have pics of us when we were in Guatemala during our adoption process with Rosie and their baby, Taylor. We're all old pros.


I realized just how old I am when I was trying to climb the hill back to the car - through the sand, carrying a baby! But - I think it was worth it for the pretty pictures.



These are "rugs" made purely of loose (you could destroy the rug with a sweep of your foot) sawdust. People spend hours making them. These are some examples of the huge, gigantic rugs made during Holy Week.




Mr. Fix It



Cutie pie in his Antigua touring outfit.


Thanks, Nana for fixing this gown. Now, could you work on the socks?





Styling in his bear gown and cool hat he got in Antigua earlier in the day. Doesn't he look like he's ready to pack his bags and leave? Soon!



He really enjoys pulling his gown up and playing with it and his hat.


I Love Mommy.


A quick wardrobe fix after a spit-up accident and ta-da Mommy Loves Me!

2 comments:

jajbs said...

SO STINKIN' CUTE!!!!!!! I truly think he and Bella have a future together!! :)

love ya,
amanda

Chris and Lindsey Wheeler said...

So adorable!! I just found your blog!!! Congrats!!!! I wish I was in Guatemala right now.

Blessings,
Lindsey Wheeler
www.thewheelerjourney.blogspot.com

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker