Wednesday, January 30, 2008

WE'RE OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I found out today that we were signed out of PGN yesterday! I'm so excited. (And, somewhat nervous!) Eli's birthmom signed off on the final adoption decree (I think this is her fourth signature) yesterday. I'm leaving tomorrow for a visit trip that I had already planned. So - stay tuned for more pics and more info about when Mr. Eli will be coming home!!!


Here is a pic the attorney's office sent me this week. I think it was taken after his doctor appointment (and vaccinations!) Poor baby. I'm so excited to see him!!!! And hold him!!!!


3 comments:

The Frugal Countess said...

HOOOOOOORAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am SO excited for you, Billie!! Can you believe you are about to have TWO babies?!!!!!!!!!! OH. MY. GOODNESS! I am thrilled for you! xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Blessed Mommy said...

YAY, YAY, YAY!! So, so awesome! I am so incredibly happy for you and rosie!!! can't wait to see more new pics of your sweet boy!!

jajbs said...

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

now enjoy your visit and get home to do that nursery I have been on you about!!! :)

where are the pics???????


amanda

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker