Sunday, December 30, 2007

He's Mine.

Yesterday I arrived in Guatemala City (more like early this morning - after midnight - my flight was delayed.) Mr. Eli was placed in my arms at 9am this morning and he's perfect. I have so much I want to say, but I could either say it or go to bed and sleep when Eli sleeps. And - since he's sleeping with me tonight (co-sleeping is recommended with international adoption - I've made it safe, I promise) I am going to make this rather brief. But - I know so many of you are dying to see photos and I wanted to make good on my promise. So, enjoy the photos. So far Eli hasn't slept for more than 20 minutes (except at breakfast with my attorney - love her!!) so I fear he sleeps like his sister - which means ....not at all. Wish me luck!

I was smooching him and trying to take a picture of us at the same time - I meant the smooch to come after the picture had been taken, but well - I need a faster camera - and some sleep.
I'm not a photographer, okay? But - I wanted to get a quick shot of him in his Dinosaur outfit which is so cute. He's still pretty little. This is a 3 month and it's kind of big on him, I think.
I have more photos which I haven't loaded on the computer or they aren't fit for viewing because they are terrible! I have really just been enjoying him today. You know, he really was meant to be my baby. Notice the title, "He's Mine." He really is my baby. When I held him, it was like he knew I was his mommy (which I've been teaching him today - and he is saying "Ma" but I can't be sure that's not something else.) I know you are all pitying me thinking he knows me and saying my name. But, it's true! He's a genious!
Love you all!

1 comment:

jajbs said...

Hey! I beleive it... Bella's future hubby is a genius! :)


He is precious and YOU ARE HIS MOMMY... it had been ordained!!


love ya,
amanda

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker