Monday, October 29, 2007

A Bedtime Story.....

I am really missing Rosie right now while I'm away at training for three weeks!!!! So - I thought I would create a little Rosemary tribute. This is a story about Rosie and bedtime....and her not wanting to go to sleep.... and how much I miss the bedtime routine - however crazy it is........




She usually runs away before I can dry her hair and put her socks on



My little bookworm....she loves to read and look at books and flip pages....she's been doing this since she was 6 months old...what a smart baby!














Obviously her hair requires a pony tail - always - or a bow. I sneak it out as she's drifiting off to sleep. Her favorite past time is removing books from the bookshelf and placing them on the floor. Those are usually the books we read every night.....at least 9 or 10 and sometimes more.








Perfection!
The bunny is one of her best friends. So is her grandpa. I think if she could just drag her grandpa around like the bunny, she would.




















1 comment:

jajbs said...

TOO CUTE!!!! her hair is so long. i know you miss her, but you only have a little less than 2 weeks left... hang on, girlfriend!


amanda

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker