Friday, December 7, 2007

"Can't Help Lovin' Dat Man!!!"

Oh - I just want to hold him soooo bad. I received these pictures today from his 3 month check-up yesterday. He is doing well. He weighs 12 pounds, 2 ounces and is 23 inches long. He's getting to be a big boy - and he's looking more like his sister everyday. He even has some of her same expressions.

I had planned to visit and I will admit I am quite devastated that I couldn't work out my flight before Christmas , but I guess it wasn't meant to be. Besides, I think Rosie needs me here right now after having been gone so long to training for my job. I am hoping to visit at the end of December.

Here are some adorable pics of my little Eli who decided to open his eyes! Beatiful eyes.














2 comments:

The Frugal Countess said...

Oh I LOVE that serious baby man face!! LOL! I know you can't wait to get your hands on him! He looks great, Billie - VERY healthy!! I'm praying the rest goes faster than PA! :)

Blessed Mommy said...

he is so sweet -- and i can't wait for you to get to meet him so soon too!!!

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker