Tuesday, April 22, 2008

We're Here!

We are, indeed, home. Nice that I've been able to post photos and updates, huh? I feel that Rosie and Eli have such loyal fans and their meanie mommy can't get it together enough to post!

I promise I will post photos soon - along with an update.

I have been in a major learning curve - trying to figure out how to do about 100 things at once. I had to go back to work about a week after Eli came home so that has been quite an adjustment. I think I've got most of it figured out - and I've managed to find time to sleep - but that means no computer, no internet, no eating (just kidding about the no eating - unfortunately I've managed to find time for that.) Rosemary still doesn't sleep well - she has terrible night terrors. However, I have learned some new things that I hope will help - and help me sleep, too! I feel like I'm just catching up on sleep - and about a million other things.

I should mention the most important thing going on: Eli is beautiful - and smart - and wonderful. He is a dream come true. He's happy, he sleeps through the night, he's so easy..... Rosemary is busy and learning so much. She is becoming more like a little girl and less like a baby every day. I am sad to see her babyhood go, but I love seeing the little girl she's becoming.

I am tired. I am busy. I am frazzled. But - when my head hits the pillow at night - I am content. I am thankful that all my babies (furry and otherwise as I call it) are happy and safe and healthy. I love knowing all my little ducklings are under one roof - and that I'm the mommy. Life could not be better. This is what I've waited for my entire life. What a beautiful, kind gift God has given me.

2 comments:

jajbs said...

YEAH!!! A post!!! Can't wait to see pictures of them!!!


It will get easier!!!!! Hang in there... you are doing great!

amanda

Mom 4 Kids said...

Hugs!!! You are doing great!!!

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker